P5 - CONDOS FOR RENT IN PIERREFONDS
- Type: Condos
Contact Locations Rentals
19400 Du Sulky Pierrefonds View on map
P5 Rental Condos – A long-awaited rental project!
Located in a renown area and close to prestigious housing, P5 Rental Condos offer exclusive rental condos in the Pierrefonds West area.
While being close to the city and multiple services, P5 Rental Condos is close to the Cap St. Jacques Nature Park bordered by the Lake Deux Montagnes and the Prairie River with trails that offer stunning views throughout the year. It is the ideal place for nature and hiking lovers.
Currently under construction, Condos Rentals P5 will be erected on Du Sulky Street. This magnificent, high-quality building will have 45 units spread over 4 floors served by an elevator. It offers units of 1 to 3 bedrooms between 620 sq. ft and 1465 sq. ft with abundant windows and 1 or 2 bathrooms. Some units have balconies and others have private courtyards. In addition, a few units on the 3rd floor are penthouses with a private terrace.
A private gym is available to all residents as well as a hotel-style lobby with a fireplace and furniture.
- 1st and 2nd floors: August 1, 2020
- 3rd and 4th floors: September 1, 2020
RENT & SIZE of the 3 1/2:
- $1095 to $1245 per month
- 620 sq.ft. to 878 sq.ft.
RENT & SIZE of the 4 1/2:
- $1495 to $2095 per month
- 796 sq.ft. to 1342 sq.ft.
RENT & SIZE of the 5 1/2:
- $1895 to $2695 per month
- 1168 sq.ft. to 1465 sq.ft.
- Hot water consumption
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to a private training room
- Electronic access system (smart key)
- Air conditioning system
- Car wash station in the garage
- 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- 1 or 2 bathrooms
- Units from 620 sq. ft to 1465 sq. ft
- Durable imitation flooring
- Quality ceramics rectified 12 x 24
- Ceramic shower and bath/shower
- Air conditioning system
- Modern melamine kitchen cabinets
- Soft-touch doors and drawers
- Quartz countertops
- Indoor parking and locker available
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Hotel style lobby with fireplace and furnishings
- Privileged and exclusive neighbourhood
- Location of choice for families, professionals and semi-retired
- A short walk from the Cap St. Jacques Nature Park
- Near the Prairie River
- 10-minute bicycle ride from Heritage Sur Le Lac Lake
- Direct access to the bike path
- Easy access to all services
- Direct public transport to the project
- Express #470 and #485 service
BE THE FIRST TO BOOK YOUR UNIT!
For more information, please contact us at 514-850-1650 or by email at email@example.com.
- Air Conditioning
- New Construction